Connect or Serve in a Ministry
November 18, 2022 - December 31, 2023
We are a family of seekers and believers, who desire a solid biblical foundation, that continue to grow in relationship with the Lord and each-other and are on mission by serving our community.
We do this by living out Our Values: Word, Worship, Prayer, Community, Give, Serve and Share Your Story.
16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Mathew 28:16-20
36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” 37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.” Matthew 22:36-40
The Triune God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) is the center of our faith. Family, Foundation, Formation and Future are all intertwined.
· Family focused events: Thanksgiving at Calvary
· Financial Peace
· Deep Dive: Theology and the Mission of God
· Formation Journal (Bible reading plan starting 2023)
· Spiritual Formation Ecosystem (ROOTED 1O Week, Life Groups, Brave Enough, CR, Formation Coaches)
The Future is Missional:
· Partnering with local organizations fulfilling the mission. Anchor House Coffee, Step by Step, The Market, Sumner Community Food Bank, The Blessing Movement, businesses that go on mission trips together, or companies that support Giving Tree.
· Calvary Closet and General Store
· Giving Tree – Serve a family this Christmas
· Serve Champions and Community Life Facebook Page
The Future is Generational:
· Calvary Kids – SuperBook Olympics
· C7 – Leadership
In life you will have experiences. When your foundation is based on Jesus Christ, your perspective will be different, and you will establish beliefs from those experiences. You will take actions based on your beliefs and in turn end up with results based on your actions.