Run For Your Life 5K
September 9 10:00 am | Bradley Lake Park in Puyallup
If you are a mom, dad, sister, brother, spouse, significant other, grandparent, friend, or you yourself struggle with an addiction of any kind, please come and run or walk with us for the 9th Annual Run for Your Life 5K/To End Addiction on Saturday, September 9th, 2023 10am at Bradley Lake Park in Puyallup, Washington.
This 5k Run/Walk is no ordinary race, but an event where every step has a purpose. Come out to walk or run in memory of someone you have lost to addiction or in celebration of someone who has overcome a hurt, habit or hang up. It is a race to acknowledge the many forms of addiction and to offer hope to individuals, families and the community.
All proceeds from this event will go to Celebrate Recovery.
Cost to Register:
June 15th – July 15th:
- Single Runner and t-shirt: $25
- Youth (3-11) and t-shirt: $12
- Family of 4 (and 4 t-shirts): $75
July 16th – September 8th:
- Single Runner and t-shirt*: $35
- Youth (3-11) and t-shirt*: $15
- Family of 4 (and 4 t-shirts*): $85
Day of Race:
- Single Runner and t-shirt*: $45
- Youth (3-11) and t-shirt*: $20
- Family of 4 (and 4 t-shirts*): $100
*T-shirt availability is not guaranteed if registering after August 27th
Questions? Email [email protected]