To support ministry through maintaining building, grounds and furnishings thru set up, tear down, cleaning, routine maintenance, repair and restoration.
• Flexible and able to work well under pressure
• Have a servant’s heart
• Ability to think rationally and quickly in challenging moments
• Ability to conduct job without supervision
• Positive attitude
• Ability to problem solve
• General handyman skills
• Customer Service Mindset towards Pastors, Directors, colleagues, congregation and community members
• Professional conduct in all scenarios
• Abide by the Staff Handbook
• Adhere to the Policies and Procedures Manual
• Ability to Flex time as required; ministry functions 7 days a week
• Complete daily set-ups including stacking or un-stacking chairs, moving tables and/or other furniture
• Campus Janitorial needs
• Maintenance needs
• Maintain Shuttles: Gas, check oil, etc. Must be 25 years or older.
• This position has many physical demands while performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Help oversee facility needs as a team member, report any maintenance issues to Facility Director
• Train new facility staff on set up, tear down, cleaning and general facility staff duties
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Schedule: Flexible. Full Time. Must be available to work weekends.
Facility Director: Jenn Anderson