C7 Summer Camp
August 21 - 25
C7 Summer Camp 2017 is at Washington Family Ranch Canyon in Antelope, Oregon. The camp includes waterfront activities, pool, go karts, giant swing, climbing wall, full sports center and so much more! We have CLINT GRESHAM for our guest speaker and incredible worship. Summer Camp is for students entering 6th grade through graduating seniors! Camp is a great way for students to get connected with leaders and peers and hear the Gospel message while having the time of their lives.
Regular Registration | May 1st – August 6th: $400
There is a $50 reduction for additional siblings.
If you are registered to go to C7 Summer Camp next week, you must fill out the Young Life Consent form and bring to check in on Monday.
Registration is now closed.
C7 SUMMER CAMP CAMPER INFORMATION
We are so excited that you’re coming to camp! Here are some things you need to know to make your time at camp more enjoyable!
We are aware of the solar eclipse that is happening on August 21st. We are traveling an alternate route through Yakima to try to bypass some of the traffic. We will do our best to make sure the students stay comfortable. A sack lunch will be provided along with extra snacks and water bottles. At check in, the students will receive solar eclipse glasses for them to wear on the trip down.
Drop off/Pick up:
Drop off: Please bring your student to Calvary Community Church at 7:00am on Monday, August 21st for camp check in. The buses will leave promptly at 8:00am.
Pick up: We will return to Calvary Community Church at approximately 7:00pm on Friday, August 25th for parent pick up.
THINGS TO BRING: Mark all items with your name.
– Bible, notebook and pen
– Linens are provided but you can bring a pillow and blanket if you would like.
– Casual clothes (warm days, COOL nights)
– Tennis Shoes for games
– Sunscreen (SPF 8 or higher)
– Swimsuit (Modest) (No string bikinis, strapless tops, thongs, or speedos.)
– Reusable water bottle
– Set of nice clothes for a “dress to impress” dinner
– One set of old clothes to get dirty
– Personal stuff (towel, soap, toothbrush, deodorant)
– If you bring snacks, NO NUTS AT ALL. This is due to severe allergies.
– $6 to $10 to buy a fast food meal coming home from camp.
– Spending money (Optional for camp store and snack shack.)
DO NOT BRING: Firearms, knives, alcohol, drugs, tobacco, or a bad attitude.
Emergency Contact Only
There is no cell service at camp, so in case of an emergency call CCC first at (253) 863-3352.
After hours please text Jennifer Butler, Student Ministries Admin at CCC 253-230-7903.
Washington Family Ranch – Canyon
1 Muddy Rd.
Antelope, OR 97001
(c/o Calvary Community Church Camp))